- Must have graduated from an Oklahoma High School in the last 10 years.
- Must file a FAFSA. Award is based on financial aid eligibility.
- Must submit an essay explaining why a college education is important to him/her and why this scholarship assistance is needed.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer or clergy member.
- The essay and recommendation letter are only required the first time you apply and are selected for this award. The scholarship is renewable each year until your degree is completed if you meet eligibility requirements.
Current recipients receive consideration before new applicants.
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Apply Now (Google Form)