To be considered for a 2013-2014 BACOC Scholarship, application must be received by May 31, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
- Must be a student taking classes on the NSUBA campus.
- Must be a junior or senior enrolled in part-time (6 credit hours) or full-time (12 credit hours) undergraduate studies or enrolled in part-time (5-8 credit hours) or full-time (9 or more hours) graduate studies.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Current resident within the city limits of Broken Arrow or a graduate of Broken Arrow High School.
- At least one (and no more than three) recommendation form(s) should to be completed by a current instructor or other appropriate individual(s) familiar with the student's accomplishments. Recommendation forms must be submitted in sealed envelopes with the evaluator's signature across the seal of the envelope.
Deadline: May 31, 2013
Please return applications to the Broken Arrow campus. The address is on the application.
Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce (pdf)